Digital on air logging solution for radio station logging. Logs all on air activity.
Captures critical events like dead air, log of external events like the current tracks playing.
The event time an duration is logged making navigation to the spot by a single click.
new - uses standard sound cards. (doesen't require hardware MPEG encoder)
- Single and multiple broadcast radio station logging.
- User selectable length of time logged. Defines number of days and hours to log before recycling storage space
- Broadcast Quality (32Ksamples) event driven logging for easy finding and playback.
- Automatically deletes old logs keeping your logging up to date
- Automatically picks up dead air spots and when transmission resumes for troubleshooting purposes
- User defined gain(in dB) and time peroid (in secs) at which dead air is considered to be present.
- Instant playback of logs while logging is still in progress
- Multiple computers can be linked together for logging. ie multiple record sites - one playback site possable
- Position touch bar, allowing instant shuttle during playback
- Can be configured to log multiple stations on one unit
- If linked via network to other Prologger Express systems, progress of other system can be accessed
- Time Elapse Graphical stereo level bar
- dB Peak meters
- Event logging of music and voice by internal algorithim
- Easy of use
- All vital information constantly displayed
- Audio compression to save on hard drive space
- Will interface into the multimedia system in your operating system
- In built MP3 encoder 64kbps - can use standard sound cards. (16:1 MP3 - other user selectable ratios available)
- If available hardware audio compression selectable (16:1 - MPEG Layer 2 - user selectable ratios available)
- The most cost effective logging system available
- Available on Windows NT/2000/XP
Some multi-channel sound card are sutable for radio station logger:
Prologger Express - The Radio Station logger for all your Logging needs